Sunday 1 July 2012

Pain Management

Hi all,
Sorry I have not posted much for a while, life been a little crazy, and my Costo is having revenge !

Friday I had to see my pain manager consultant. Talk about hard, took forever to walk to the bus stop. If I wasnt so poor I would of got a cab. Each step was painful. Reminding me that my Costo is a real illness.

Anyway doctor has agreed to do another nerve block on the 19th so looking forward to it, as it did ease the pain for a few months. We spoke about changing my meds, but he was reluctant to do anything until after my surgery.
I know it's just a small procedure but it still worries me, as they knock me out to do it. Least when it's done I won't be afraid to walk out my front door. Other than that life is fine, my little man, who is not so little these days, he sent me a text which was like OMG it made me smile for days....still smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment