Monday 9 July 2012

System dump

Nothing like sitting up late at night, wanting to go to sleep my body has a  different idea, can't sleep as my chest is playing up. I been online for a while now, looking for someone to chat with, no luck yet. So how was your day, mine has been pretty much ok. except my body seems to be doing a system dump, I'm wondering if this is a way off getting some of those medicines out of my body. I seems to happen every month. I have never really noted when it happens, but I will have to monitor it more carefully. i will make notes in my food diary. I don't mind it because it is nice to have a clean out. Its just why does it hurt so much.
Well I shall have to take a sleeping pill, and hope i will fall asleep soon.

By the way, as i am getting more visitors to this little site, i am finding i have to write more. If you want please leave a comment, i am always here.

1 comment: