Thursday 19 July 2012

Summer Concert

So Monday was my little girls summer concert, which again I had to do all I could to go see. And boy was I in for a treat, at first it seemed like all other school productions, until they worked out there was some real talent at the school. There was a few young ladies we shall have to look out for. Beautiful voices, it was such a great show. My princess played her guitar this was the first proper performance she has done that I could see, she was great, looks like the lessons are paying off now. Then just to put the icing on the top, she sang in a group with 6 other kids. They surprised us all, great voices you would not of thought they were only 10 years old, they performed better than some artists I have seen, it was truly a great show. I went home so proud, and would you believe it my Costochondritis did not flare up. So I really did have a good night...!

No comments:

Post a Comment