Sunday 22 July 2012

Costochonral nerve block

Well guys, I finally had my injections on Thursday. So hopfully the pain will be a little more controlled for a couple of months.
Only problem is at this moment it hurts like hell, every time I move, it's like someone is stabbing me in the chest. Today has been the first day I have had the guts to move a bit more. I pulled off the plaster which was covering the spot. It's purple under there and there is a little bump which is really sore. My son tried to give me a hug, and it hurt so much, he was worried he hurt me but I said it was ok ,just an accident as he put his shoulder into my chest. All I could say was Ooooouch, I hate this illness. But at least I will be ok for a while.

I must say to anyone whole has this illness, the injections do hurt at first but once the initial pain is over you can almost have a normal life, I will ,still be on my list of medication,
But least they will now feel like they are doing something. So if you get the chance go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment