Monday 25 June 2012

Bored

Hi, Thanks for reading my blog, this has been an uneventful weekend for me really, I started Saturday with a pain in my hip, basically making every step I take hurt like hell, so I decided I would not move very much. My chest was also playing up a little more than normal.

I hate times like this, not only does my body hurt but my mind suffers too. It's been just over a week since I picked up a pencil to draw, infact I have not really been I the mood for anything. Must be my depression taking over again. I do try and fight but sometimes, hurting so much, I just dont feel like much. So spent my time, playing the sims (so addictive). And watching all the program's on TV about the royal family. It's amazing how great Great Britian really is, I promised my daughter I would take her to see the crown jewels. Didn't realise that's something I have never done. It's funny we live so close and don't visit the places of interest on our doorsteps. Oh and I have added some text to my about me section, just a little background, about me, let a you better get to know the person behind these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment