Monday 23 July 2012

Olympic Torch Relay

So this was a great day for me and family,although I was not so keen on the start of my day. With the kids standing over me waking me up. Alright so I had coffee brought to me in bed. But still my crap illness don't like such an early start.

Well they got me outta bed, dressed and out the house before mid-day, climbed up the massive hill up my road ( called Grange Hill btw). That was a seriously hard climb. In my condition it was like climbing a mountain. Anyway there we are, joined by a few hundred people lining the road. I got my camera out, and before we could blink, there was lots of cheering, and within seconds this young lad flew by carrying the torch, lucky my camera was in hand or we would of missed it. So now I can say. I was there I saw the torch go by, all 30seconds of it, and I even took a photo. Then back down the hill. And back to bed (I wish).

No comments:

Post a Comment