Monday 30 July 2012

This Fragile Life

Well this is just great, here I am moaning about how Costochondritis has made my life so hard, and along comes a new problem to help me forget. This weekend I found out my father(dad) had a heart attack, and is now in need of a triple by-pass. 

See you think yours is the most important life, but it takes a serious problem to make you realise. Although i am in lots of pain, the fact that my Dad needs me, i fight through the pain. only to collapse in a heep for some well earned rest.

As i said life is very fragile i know my parents are getting older, i guess i should already be thinking they will soon pass away. But in my mind I am still just their kid and i still worry about loosing them. As im sure my kids worry about me when i get rushed to the hospital.

We are on this earth for a short while. I say we should enjoy every minute, with friends and family, because you never know when you will next see them.
I pray my Dad will be ok....!

No comments:

Post a Comment