Saturday 16 June 2012

Day 2

So here we are day 2 of my blog, woke up today feeling like I had been drinking last night, boy what a hangover. Also my back felt like someone had been punching me in the chest and back. I only got a couple hours sleep finally fell asleep about 4am up again at 6am. This illness is so cruel.Well I took my morning meds, at about 10am but didn't help much, sat on the bed iPad in hand, browsing and waiting for the pain to calm down. Another lot of meds at 2pm, finally starting to feel better. If this keeps up, I might try and go out. Been a while since I visited family. If your new to this page, checkout my history & about me pages, to find out more about me living with Costochondritis.

It just goes to show, sometimes you just have to push yourself that little bit more. I managed to get out yesterday, have a nice family get together. Little music, a sneeky drink, some very old dance moves....! I probably should of not done all that dancing. But you gotta have fun sometimes. Or u will end up being, the sick person who just moans about how this illness stole your life...!

No comments:

Post a Comment